Apple Released iOS 11.2.6 for Messages Bug
Indeed, 2018 is the rough year for Apple and several bugs have been reported including taking calls on iPhone x. However, Apple has set itself to fix all the bugs with the latest iOS 11.2.6 update.
Apple successfully fixed a bug that was causing problems, crashing iPhones and making apps inaccessible including Facebook Messanger, Whatsapp and Messages.
Some Major Guides as Your Reference:
- How to install & Use FilzaJailed iOS 11.1.2 Root Access for Jailbreak IOS 11.1.2
- Apple Releases macOS 10.13.3 Final Version
- FAQ on Latest Apple iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Update
- Apple Plans to Release combine universal apps that unify IOS and Mac Apps
- Apple Release Jailbreak IOS 11.2 After crashing IOS 11 Update
- G0blin iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak IPA Now Released for Download 64-bit
- Apple releases fifth iOS 11.2.5 beta Update for iPhone and iPad
- Installer 5 Beta Download For iOS 11 / 10 Releasing soon in coming days
According to a report, crashes were recorded while receiving an Indian Language (Teluga) character. This means sending a character to an iPhone could lead to the device crash and block user’s access to the messaging apps.
Apple has released back-to-back updates for watchOS, tvOS and macOS in order to prevent crashing on these platforms.
This time, Apple really proves itself to be proactive and came up with its third update i.e. iOS 11.2.6 in a matter of months.