Table of contents
AppSync Released Unified 6.1
AppSync unified 6.1 has just been released with complete iOS 11 support. AppSync is a very common jailbreak tweak for all the hackers.
APPSync unified 6.1 is undoubtedly a great package and a critical installation on jailbroken devices. It’s a powerful tweak especially for the developers who are willing to find a way to install unsigned IPAs for their device testing.
This tweak has a lot of positive purposes and one is simplifying development and making things trouble-free for those developers who are not holding registered accounts on Apple’s Official Developer Program and therefore, having no rights to signing apps installation to physical devices. AppSync unified enables developers to test their apps without iOS Simulator given as part of the Xcode installation plus, developers are not enforced to submit an annual fee to the Apple.
However, there are jailbroken users who still not consider AppSync as an essential installation since it’s not bringing any features or fixes to the iOS system. But, it patches install as part of PackageKit and that’s the thing that manages the App Store installation of apps and also keeps a check on the said applications’ validity plus, enables iOS to allow installation on unsigned applications.
Some Major Guides as Your Reference:
- How to install & Use FilzaJailed iOS 11.1.2 Root Access for Jailbreak IOS 11.1.2
- Apple Releases macOS 10.13.3 Final Version
- FAQ on Latest Apple iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Update
- Apple Plans to Release combine universal apps that unify IOS and Mac Apps
- Apple Release Jailbreak IOS 11.2 After crashing IOS 11 Update
- G0blin iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak IPA Now Released for Download 64-bit
- Apple releases fifth iOS 11.2.5 beta Update for iPhone and iPad
- Installer 5 Beta Download For iOS 11 / 10 Releasing soon in coming days
- Apple Released iOS 11.2.6 With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- iOS Jailbreak 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad Updated
- Cydia For iOS 11 Jailbreak On Electra is Ready to Release
- Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 Tweak Installer App Released For Mac
Will AppSync Run Without Cydia Or Jailbreak?
Yes, now it is possible for the users to run AppSync without Cydia, all they need is install AppSync on a non-jailbroken iPhone or other devices. This Tweak will patch the iOS installed Daemon and unfortunately it’s not possible without jailbreak however it can run without Cydia.
Note: you must have Cydia running on your device, if you want to run the latest version. And, if you still not have Cydia go and grab it now.
Versions Supported By AppSync
All the versions that have been supported by Electra Jailbreak are compatible with AppSync and you can simply use it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod with appropriate firmware.
Here is the list of versions on which you can run this tweak:
AppSync unified 6.1 itself is a very useful tweak and updated to help developers to get rid of Apple’s forced limitations and also helps developers to possibly create best experiences. However, there are no such facilities when it comes to any kind of privacy.