Nowadays, iOS users are receiving a certain error “var/lib/dpkg/updates/” while installing packages through Cydia installed via Electra. Here is a quick rundown about how you can fix this particular error.
In these days, jailbreaking causing serious problems and makes iOS users believe that their jailbroken device isn’t working properly but thank God there is a quick solution for this error appearing on the screen.
You can simply solve this problem by creating an “updates” folder in the “var/lib/dpkg/” directory for important “var/lib/dpkg/updates”.
Some Major Guides as Your Reference:
- How to install & Use FilzaJailed iOS 11.1.2 Root Access for Jailbreak IOS 11.1.2
- Apple Releases macOS 10.13.3 Final Version
- FAQ on Latest Apple iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Update
- Apple Plans to Release combine universal apps that unify IOS and Mac Apps
- Apple Release Jailbreak IOS 11.2 After crashing IOS 11 Update
- G0blin iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak IPA Now Released for Download 64-bit
- Apple releases fifth iOS 11.2.5 beta Update for iPhone and iPad
- Installer 5 Beta Download For iOS 11 / 10 Releasing soon in coming days
- Apple Released iOS 11.2.6 With Fix For Messages Crashing Bug
- iOS Jailbreak 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1 On iPhone And iPad Updated
- Cydia For iOS 11 Jailbreak On Electra is Ready to Release
- Jailbreak iOS 11.1.2 Tweak Installer App Released For Mac
This can be easily done with Filza File Manager or SSH in the device, go to the above directory and form a new folder called “updates”. Now while Cydia Error is refreshing or tweaks are installed, this problem will no longer bother you and you can run your device normally.
There are chances that you might face some other issues with current jailbreak and Cydia combination however, right now it’s a big relief that you can fix such minor issues very easily without any trouble.
We can’t say much about fixing bugs but for now it’s no less than a victory and if something is still annoying you at least for now, you know what you can do.