track an iphone to rescue your Lost iPhone
Do you want to remotely track an iphone in case of stolen or misplaced Apple device “Find my iPhone” is everything you need. No matter, you are owing an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac, you can virtually track it from anywhere, if the device has internet connection.
Track an iPhone is not only useful for finding your stolen or lost device but it also protect your data to fall into the wrong hands.
Some Major Guide as Your Reference:
- iPhone Battery Health check and setting for iOS 11.3
- Apple Now Selling Certified Refurbished iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Track My Andoid Phone and Trick to Find Your Lost Phone
Still if you are unaware about how to get started then in today’s blog, we will guide you how to enable Find My iPhone on your device and how to locate your device from both web or Find My iPhone App.
How to Turn On “Find My iPhone”On My Device
- Go to Settings App on your iPhone or iPad
- Tap your Apple ID, mentioning at the top
- Hit iCloud
- Scroll down and tap on Find My iPhone
- Hit the switch to enable.
How to Use Find My iPhone Through Web
If you are owning a computer still you can easily find the location of your iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Mac on the web through iCloud.com.
- Open iCloud.com any web browser.
- Log into your iCloud account.
- Click on Find iPhone in the main menu.
- Enter your Apple ID and passwordand sign in if prompted
- Click on All Devices at the top.
Click at the device name which you want to track
In order to track it a bit more closely, you can zoom in and zoom out the map. Moreover, you can also choose the modes which are listed in the upper right corner and here is the explanation of each mode:
- Play Sound
This mode plays an audible sound even when your phone has a silent or vibrate mode. This option is something that you will truly desire at the time when you will lost or miss your phone around home.
- Lost Mode
This mode allows you to enter a phone number which will be displaying on the screen of your lost phone and whoever have found your device can call on that number. Also, an audible tone will be played to draw the attention towards the device.
If you believe that it’s nearly impossible to retrieve your lost device then this mode is something you really need especially when you are worried about your data. By using this mode, you can remotely delete everything from your phone in order to protect your data.
How to Use Find My iPhone on iPhone and iPad
Apart from locating your phone through web, you can also find your lost iPhone via My iPhone app you can find this app on any iPhone. You will be able to track any device linked to your iCloud by following these steps:
- Open “Find My iPhone App” from any device
- Log in with your iCloud ID
- Tap your desired device name to start tracking it
- Now, tap on Actions to view your options. Please note that here you will see the same three options that you have seen above.
Please note that in case, if you were using Apple Pay on the device that was stolen then don’t forget to wipe your credit card information through iCloud on the web.