iOS Jailbreak 11.2.5 / 11.2.2 / 11.2.1
If you are thinking about how to ios jailbreak 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.1 or iOS 11.2.5 then we have got every answer for you read on to know the latest update of jailbreak world.
As the LiberiOS and Electra jailbreaks are not compatible for iOS 11.0 – iOS 11.1.2 and everyone started waiting for something that can support iOS 11.2.x.
Some Major Guides as Your Reference:
- How to install & Use FilzaJailed iOS 11.1.2 Root Access for Jailbreak IOS 11.1.2
- Apple Releases macOS 10.13.3 Final Version
- FAQ on Latest Apple iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Update
- Apple Plans to Release combine universal apps that unify IOS and Mac Apps
- Apple Release Jailbreak IOS 11.2 After crashing IOS 11 Update
- G0blin iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak IPA Now Released for Download 64-bit
- Apple releases fifth iOS 11.2.5 beta Update for iPhone and iPad
- Installer 5 Beta Download For iOS 11 / 10 Releasing soon in coming days
The reason behind the incompatibility of recent jailbreaks is that the Kernal level async awake exploit released by Ian Beer of Google’s project zero allowed the jailbreak that we have now in the form of LiberiOS by Jonathan Levin or Electra by coolstar.
Because initially that exploit was burned at the time when Apple got informed about it and then afterward repaired it in iOS 11.2, it’s no longer accessible for firmware after 11.1.2.
So, to help you out for jailbreaking iOS 11.2.1, 11.2.2, iOS 11.2.5 we have got something for you. Recently, a jailbreak demonstrated by an unknown Alibaba Pandora labs and the boss of the company reported that this jailbreak allows full root access also, right now this is the one and only jailbreak that can set free the devices running with iOS 11.2.x.
However, the boss of the company “Song Yang” also announced that right now he has no plans for the public release. Moreover, Ali Baba Pandora labs has clear intentions to jailbreak iOS 11.2.x and beyond but it’s not prepare to release anything public at this point in time.
We will keep you informed about all the updates and iOS jailbreak releases so stay tuned with us and if there will be any latest news we will be the first to break it for you.