Now the developer of Tweak installer is working to bring out the similar experience for macOS. It has been confirmed by the developer syto203 that he was working with another developer of Tweak installer in order to offer him the original software’s wine port.
Also, this original Tweak installer software put together for Windows users by a developer who was willing to produce a quick and effective way for jailbroken device to install tweaks to the devices without the presence of Cydia.
Some Major Guides as Your Reference:
- How to install & Use FilzaJailed iOS 11.1.2 Root Access for iOS Jailbreak 11.1.2
- Apple Releases macOS 10.13.3 Final Version
- FAQ on Latest Apple iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Update
- Apple Plans to Release combine universal apps that unify IOS and Mac Apps
- Apple Release IOS Jailbreak 11.2 After crashing IOS 11 Update
- G0blin iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak IPA Now Released for Download 64-bit
- Apple releases fifth iOS 11.2.5 beta Update for iPhone and iPad
- Installer 5 Beta Download For iOS 11 / 10 Releasing soon in coming days
Also, Tweak installer app is expected to combat certain issues that are related to the process of liberation. The tweak installer app, helps to eliminate manual legwork caused by user by providing them a facility to quickly SSH into device for the purpose of installing the. deb files of well-matched jailbreak tweaks.
When tweak installer was releasing, it was just offering a platform experience for just windows but it was launched with a promised future version for macOS and Linux. Still it’s not sure if the original developer had a plan in his mind but the new release is exactly has a unification with the original creator.
It’s important to note that anyone who aims to give this a try should understand that it is very early in the development and also very much considered to be a beta product. The developer has highlighted a number of known issues which can result in the software crashing or providing a negative experience. For that reason, it’s probably valuable being aware that the port exists but taking a patience stance on when you actually use it.