Apple’s latest beta for macOS 10.13.4 High Sierra has officially live for the developers.
Apple also informed users that macOS High Sierra will be the final release which will be supporting 32-bit applications. The company clarified that after this all the updated Mac apps will be supporting 64-bit starting from July 2018.
Right now, the macO’s High Sierra 10.13.4 is easily available for the developers to test their software with 64-bit compatibility.
Some Major Guides as Your Reference:
- How to install & Use FilzaJailed iOS 11.1.2 Root Access for iOS Jailbreak 11.1.2
- Apple Releases macOS 10.13.3 Final Version
- FAQ on Latest Apple iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak Update
- Apple Plans to Release combine universal apps that unify IOS and Mac Apps
- Apple Release IOS Jailbreak 11.2 After crashing IOS 11 Update
- G0blin iOS 10.3.3 Jailbreak IPA Now Released for Download 64-bit
- Apple releases fifth iOS 11.2.5 beta Update for iPhone and iPad
- Installer 5 Beta Download For iOS 11 / 10 Releasing soon in coming days
Also, you can download this new macOS High Sierra 10.13.4 from Apple’s developer center. There is another alternative to download macOS 10.13.4, you can simply install it by using mac app store with proper file installed.
It’s still not clear that what improvements will be taking place for the fourth official update to macOS 10.13.4 High Sierra but the most expected features are definitely some bug fixes along with a bit of improvements for those issues that haven’t been resolved in macOS High Sierra 10.13.3.
macOS 10.13.4 High Sierra also brings a new smoke cloud wall paper that was exclusively available on iMac pro. Additionally, the updates of the older version included some security fixes and performance improvements.