How to Delete Snapchat Account permanently
Snapchat is a fun app that let you share goofy pictures and stories but if you believe that it’s no longer your thing then we can help you. In this blog, we are sharing a few steps which will guide you about how to delete your Snapchat account.
Some Major Guide as Your Reference
How to Delete Snapchat Account
- Open Snapchat app, tap the yellow ghost icon appear on the camera
- Now tap the gear icon just at the upper right hand corner to go to settings page
- Tap support
- Type “Delete an Account” in the search answers bar
- Insert your password
- Tap delete my account button to deactivate your account.
Currently, Snapchat is not deleting the users’ accounts instantly instead, they suspend account for 30 days. This policy is adopted because of the reason in case, if you make your mind and want to join your account again.
However, if you still don’t want to reactivate your snapchat account then after 30 days, it will be deleted automatically.
Please note: you cannot reactivate your deleted snapchat account so think properly before taking your final steps to delete your snapchat account.
How Snapchat uses Your Information?
Snapchat is widely used by number of individuals, because it automatically deletes your messages, stories and snaps therefore, it is considered more secure than other apps. However, here we are defining that how this app uses your information.
All the information that has been collected by you is being used to provide you with a more customized user experience and targeted ads. Additionally, if you feel that Snapchat ads are getting too interfering then you may let this app know about the issue, by filling Snapchat ad feedback form.
How to Reactivate Your Snapchat Account
Just in case, if you make your mind before 30 days and want to get back to your Snapchat account then you can reactivate it easily by the following few steps;
- Open Snapchat on your iPad or iPhone
- Login your Account with old password and username
- Tap yes, when Snapchat ask you to reactivate your account
- Tap ok
- When your account got reactivated, you will be receiving an email from Snapchat. Now, Login to Snapchat app.